Checklist For Setting Up One's Shop On Craftsvilla
- Will your Shop Name help promote you?
- Is your shop name easy to remember, spell, and say?
- Have you filled out your location?
- Does your profile tell your story?
- Do your Shop Title and Announcement contain good search keywords?
- Does your banner reflect your style? Does it look good with your item photos?
- Are your Shop Policies filled out? Remember shop policies instill trust in a buyer
- Do you have enough items in your shop? The more items you have the more a buyer has to choose from, and the more likely you’ll be found in a search query.
- Are your item titles easy to read?
- Is there variety in the titles throughout your shop?
- Have you made your titles, tags, and descriptions relevant for search??
- Do you use style, color, size and texture tags including word phrases as tags that a your buyer would search (eg. steampunk cufflinks)?
- Do your descriptions reflect your unique voice – making it easy for the buyer to connect with you as the artist or collector?
- Do you answer all the questions a buyer might be asking about this item? Have you answered pertinent questions relating to the size.
- Re-evaluate your prices. Do your prices reflect the quality of your work and your time?
- Search for what you sell, and look at your photos in search results. Do your photos make you want to click?
- Are you using all types for images including at least one close-up and one photo that shows the whole piece. Are you using photos which show the insides of an object like that of purse?
- Do you have unnecessary graphics, borders or logos on your photos?
“Received my order today :) the handwritten note and the free candles were a pleasant surprise!! thank you :) looking forward to a lot of amazing stuff and a lot of shopping :) ” - Khushboo Sharma