- Pooja Mandir is made up of premium quality plywood which is season proof and termite proof.
- Ghar mandir uses German silver and copper. German silver and Copper are given a complete lacquered finish which prevents blackening.
- German silver nails used in puja mandir are tarnish proof and rust proof.
- Lacquered finish given to the home temple preserves the sheen and glossiness of the ghar mandir.
1. Metal Mandir has three pyramidal domes,
- Middle dome is higher than the two adjacent domes.
- Puja temple domes have small kalash shaped structure on their peaks or shikharas which are considered auspicious from vaastu standpoint.
2. Home mandir has an embellished boundary surrounding the domes with a motif of Lord Ganesha in the centre.
3. Pooja madapam has two pillars which are richly decorated and connected by an archway, which is cutout aesthetically.
- Arch has engraved flowery design depicting elephant with raised trunk, considered auspicious in Hindu religion.
- Two small bells hang from the archway. Chiming of the bells produce positive vibrations, as believed in Hindu religion.
4. Pillars of Ghar mandir have motifs of guards holding a sword symbolizing protection to the home mandir.
5. Doors of the Home Temple have four panels which move and fold along the hinges.
- Each panel of the door have vertical metallic bars above
- Door have motifs of [from left to right]:
- Goddess Laxmi for prosperity,
- Lord Ganesha for luck,
- Lord Hanuman for protection and
- Goddess Durga for power on the lower side.
- Doors of the pooja temple open with two door handles to reveal the space inside where the idols of the deities are kept.
6. Inner floor dimensions of pooja mandir where idols of deities are placed are: 32''Length x 11'' Depth.
7. The altitude of vision of the ghar mandir is 25''Length x19'' Height from base till the center of arch, which allows eye contact with the Gods when sitting clicks here to get an idea of the dimensions through the photos.
8. Pooja Mandir has three drawers.
- Central drawer is in the form of a staircase with a small knob to facilitate movement of the drawer.
- Two smaller adjacent drawers of the ghar mandir also have knob to facilitate opening and closing.
- The drawers exhibit motif of two elephants with raised trunk.
- All the three drawers are provided with channel strips to ensure easy movement.
9. A retractable Prasad plate, 13'' in length and 13'' in breadth, is present above the biggest step drawer of the pooja temple.
- It facilitates keeping the pooja items.
- Incense stick holder can be kept on it
- Holy books and Prasad thali can also be put on it conveniently.
10. Puja temple has an attached box which further increases the inner space to accommodate religious books and bigger pooja items.
- Boxes of pooja mandir are embellished with geometrical designs with the motif of elephant with a raised trunk on the front part, which indicates auspiciousness in Hindu religion.
- The connecting band of the cabinet box of ghar mandir has engraved design of Lord Shiva and sign of 'OM' or 'AUM'.
- Size of box shutters in inch 16'' Length x 16'' depth x 9''height.
11. Right and left panel of German silver temple shows
- Ram darbar,
- Goddess Gayatri and
- Goddess Umiya for contentment, power and complete happiness.
12. Lower panel of the puja mandir depicts dance sequence from Gujarat.
13. Pooja mandapam is rested on 4 round pitcher shaped handcrafted legs made of season proof and termite proof wood.
14. Puja temple has been given a lacquered polish to preserve glossiness.
15. Home temple can be dismantled and assembled at any place of choice. Screw used for assembling is Philip's screw.
16. German silver temple is a very innovative concept in mandir design which provides uniqueness to it as compared to other mandir options available in the market.
1. Ghar Mandir provides an ideal pooja space for home.
2. Pooja Mandir could also be an attractive gift item on festivals like Diwali and Dussehra.
3. Metal mandir can also be presented during Gruh Pravesh pooja or during office renovations etc.