Have you always dreamed about inheriting your grandmother's revered Manga Attigai set? A throwback to the good old days of traditional finery, this collection is evocative of those lovely jewels tucked away in ancestral bureaus. The attigai is heat- treated to give it that bold earthy colour.
Company policy on Returns, Exchanges, maintenance :
- 1. The original Invoice must accompany the item that you want to return and do drop us an email as to why you are returning a particular item. This only helps us improve our product.
- 2. The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- 3. The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable.
- 4. Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- 5. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- 6. If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- 7. All products are completely handmade and minor discrepancies only authenticates.
- 8. All Damini Jewellery will be polished free of charge, and minor damages can be repaired anytime. However the courier charge is to be borne by the customer.
- 9. We cannot replace an item that is damaged due to regular wear and tear.
- 10. For jewellery maintenance, refer to the leaflet that accompanies each piece of Damini Jewellery.
Damini - The Artisans of India, is an indigenous jewellery and accessories label and the entrepreneurial brainchild of Parveen Sikkandar, a journalist based out of Chennai, India. The brand retails a wide variety of jewellery ranging from those made of silver and semi precious metals to gold-plated, costume, glass, paper and Thamara silver jewellery. There are also leather accessories to pique the curiosity of the curio crowd. The seed of the idea was planted in 2001 when Parveen got a reality check on the plight of traditional rural artisans who were being taken for a ride by retail giants, middlemen, fashion designers and corporate houses. Going against the grain and embracing a business model that ensured that these craftsmen would receive fair and prompt payment, Parveen set about building her labour of love. This earned her a spot as a finalist at the Economic Times Power of Ideas initiative in 2009. Later came the Best Women Enterpreneur Award in 2011 from the Women Entrepreneur's Association of Tamil Nadu. Eight years and going strong, Damini is a force to be reckoned with, in the highly competitive market of traditional jewellery. Backed by a (wo)manpower of more than 150 dedicated artisans and 20 trailblazing designers, Damini's products are a synonym for quality, beauty and affordability. While her flagship store is located in a quaint neighbourhood in Kotturpuram Chennai, you can find her products doing brisk business in megastores like Landmark and Odyssey.
Online Shopping for Necklaces by Damini - The Artisans of India on Craftsvilla.com