"We always look for new items for the house especially things required for routine work. Get home novelty with this elegant marble arati plate instead of normal steel ones and enjoy your arati everyday.
* Handmade with marble
* Handcarved and hand painted
* Has a diya attached so no need to placed a seperate one for pooja
* Has a small dish to hold sweet, vermilion or other items
* Painted with traditional color scheme
* Holy Swastika symbol
* Delicate white designs
* Embellished with sequence work
* Made by rural artisans of Udaipur
Product Dimensions: Height 1 Diameter 6 inches
Weight: 385 gm
* Convenient to keep in the offices
* Elders and grandparents would love to receive such a gift
* Can be placed in temples, show cases, etc.
* Can be used as a show piece
Origin: Udaipur in Rajasthan
History and Art: Marble Painting originated in Rajasthan in 16th century and was used by the kings. Marble was used extensively in day-to-day life by kings as it was easily available. Today, there are about 4000 marble mines in Rajasthan.
Packaging: The product will be packed with bubble paper, shredded paper and corrugated box to ensure no damage in transit. Further, if received in damaged condition, send us the photos within 3 days and a replacement will be sent immediately."