"This marble flower vase has a sweet blend of traditional beauty and elegance impressive enough to highlight your home ambiance.
* Handmade with marble
* Handcarved and hand painted
* Traditional colors and floral designs
* Embellished with sequence work
* Comfortable hold and base
* Made by rural artisans of Udaipur
Product Dimensions: Height 4.5 Diameter 4.5 inches
Weight: 440 gm
* Will certainly accentuate you decor when you fill it it flowers and place it in the house
* Can be kept on side tables, dining table, show cases, etc.
* Can be gifted for house warming ceremonies, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and other occasions
Origin: Udaipur in Rajasthan
History and Art: Marble Painting originated in Rajasthan in 16th century and was used by the kings. Marble was used extensively in day-to-day life by kings as it was easily available. Today, there are about 4000 marble mines in Rajasthan.
Packaging: The product will be packed with bubble paper, shredded paper and corrugated box to ensure no damage in transit. Further, if received in damaged condition, send us the photos within 3 days and a replacement will be sent immediately."