Add beauty to your hands with this Palakka bangle. The green stones known as palakka are popular in the Malabar region of Kerala. These bangles are worn on auspicious occacions. Make these bangles a routine accessory and turn every day into a special day.
Size:2.4, 2.6, 2.8
Company policy on Returns, Exchanges, maintenance :
- 1. The original Invoice must accompany the item that you want to return and do drop us an email as to why you are returning a particular item. This only helps us improve our product.
- 2. The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- 3. The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable.
- 4. Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- 5. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- 6. If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- 7. All products are completely handmade and minor discrepancies only authenticates.
- 8. All Damini Jewellery will be polished free of charge, and minor damages can be repaired anytime. However the courier charge is to be borne by the customer.
- 9. We cannot replace an item that is damaged due to regular wear and tear.
- 10. For jewellery maintenance, refer to the leaflet that accompanies each piece of Damini Jewellery.