Currently our average delivery time in India is around 4 days and outside of India is 18 days.
You will get an email and SMS with the tracking details as soon as the product is shipped. You can also track your order by logging into you Craftsvilla account.
We deliver to over 100 countries globally including USA, UK, Australia and Canada
We have a 100% Buyer protection policy wherein you can return the product for any reason whatsoever. You can ship it back to us within 7 days and get a full refund
Just email us your complaint with order number within 7 days of receipt of the product. You can also login to your account and raise a dispute from there. We will pickup up the product from your doorstep if the pincode is serviceable. In case we can’t pickup, our team will reply to you with an email, containing instructions and return shipping address to which you need to send back the product within 10 days.
If you wish, we can offer you a redeemable voucher worth the refund amount for future purchases. Else we can also refund the entire amount back to your bank account without any deductions along with Rs. 100 for return shipping.
Cash on Delivery
Net Banking, Debit cards/ Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club cards accepted)
International Credit Cards
Immediately after you make a purchase, an invoice with your payment details and a unique payment ID will be sent to you. In case of any issues, our customer care would be happy to help you.
You pay through our secured Payment Gateway and all data is transferred through high level encryption technology. We guarantee your payments are 100% safe with us and the details are never shared with anyone during the payment process.
Wooden mandir for home is made from of sacred Sevan wood.
Home mandir utilizes quality nails and Philip screws.
Nails and screws used in wooden mandir for home are rust proof and tarnish proof.
Sizes and Gross weight:
Base size[IN INCHES]: 22"L x 15"B x 40"H, [IN CMS]: 56 L x 40B x 101H
Floor space occupied: 23"L x 15.5"B
Gross weight: IN KGS 21.000 GROSS and IN LBS: 46.000 GROSS.
1. Wooden mandir for Home has been erected based on Hindu temple design inspired by typical Hindu temples.
2. Pooja mandir has a pyramidal dome with a wooden kalash shaped design on the top.
3. Carved boundary with an elephant and chakra design in front surrounds the dome in wooden mandir.
4. Frontage of home mandir shows two embellished pillars with a simple yet decorated archway, in front and side ways.
5. Doors are attached to the pillars in wooden pooja mandir.
Doors have meticulous cutwork design on the upper panel, and resin/fiber motifs of Lord Hanuman and Lord Ganesha on left and right lower panel respectively.
Lord Hanuman and Lord Ganesha motifs on door depict them as 'dwaarpal' or protector of the wooden mandir for home.
Door when open furnish an area of 18"L x 15"H, hence the visible size of two idols shouldtonot exceed 6to8" in length and 12" height and if one idol then 13to15" Length and 12to13" Height.
Doors are provided with wooden knobs to facilitate opening and closing.
6. On the lower side a retractable wooden Prasad plate is present in pooja mandapam.
7. Below the Prasad plate in wooden pooja mandir for home is a drawer with a knob to facilitate opening and closing.
8. Ghar mandir has decorated wooden strip dotting the complete perimeter of the lower portion of the temple.
9. Side views of the wooden mandir show a wooden 'jharokha' like design with a 'kalash' etched in the form of cutwork in the centre.
10. Legs of the wooden pooja mandir for sale is round shaped and is season proof and termite proof.
11. Backside of the wood mandir for home is plane to provide additional support.
12. Size of the pooja temple is perfect in terms of height and width, which can be recommended or gifted to friends or relatives.
1. Wooden Puja mandir for home has been designed for home pooja.
2. Wooden temple for home can be an attractive gift item for festivals like Navaratri, Diwali, Dussehra and in occasions of some special pooja.
3. Puja temple can be an ideal souvenir representing Indian culture and Hindu religion.
4. Sevan wood mandir for home can easily be adjusted in small apartments, flats or factories.
Sevan wood is considered auspicious in Hindu religion, as it is known to accommodate deities of Hindus. Hence a pooja temple carved out of Sevan wood is sure to bring peace and prosperity in the owner's home.