"The meticulous tribal woman painting on this terracotta vase is giving an unusual appearance and new pattern of decorating your home.
* Handmade by tribals of Gadchiroli district, Maharashtra
* Made from terracotta (type of clay)
* Red, brown color gives a raw and natural look
* Tribal painting
* Comfortable hold and base
* Bio-degradable and hence eco-friendly
* Can keep artificial or dry flowers and would surely be a centre of attraction as a show piece
* Can be gifted during birthday, anniversary and other occasions
* Can be gifted to friends and family
* Due to its high level of porosity, water cannot be stored for long time
This terracotta vase is handmade by the tribals of Gadchiroli district under a Govt. scheme of providing employment to people in the region which is a devoid of income opportunities.
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches
Weight: 635 gm
Origin: Gadchiroli district in Maharashtra
Art: Terracotta Pottery
Packaging: The product will be packed with bubble paper, shredded paper and corrugated box to ensure no damage in transit. Further, if received in damaged condition, send us the photos within 3 days and a replacement would be sent."