Manage Orders Track, Return & Cancel your orders
Access Products that you love Seamless access to Wishlist & Cart items
Quicker Checkout Saved Addresses & bank details for 3 step checkout
Enter your email to receive a new password
Currently our average delivery time in India is around 4 days and outside of India is 18 days.
You will get an email and SMS with the tracking details as soon as the product is shipped. You can also track your order by logging into you Craftsvilla account.
We deliver to over 100 countries globally including USA, UK, Australia and Canada
We have a 100% Buyer protection policy wherein you can return the product for any reason whatsoever. You can ship it back to us within 7 days and get a full refund
Just email us your complaint with order number within 7 days of receipt of the product. You can also login to your account and raise a dispute from there. We will pickup up the product from your doorstep if the pincode is serviceable. In case we can’t pickup, our team will reply to you with an email, containing instructions and return shipping address to which you need to send back the product within 10 days.
If you wish, we can offer you a redeemable voucher worth the refund amount for future purchases. Else we can also refund the entire amount back to your bank account without any deductions along with Rs. 100 for return shipping.
Cash on Delivery
Net Banking, Debit cards/ Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club cards accepted)
International Credit Cards
Immediately after you make a purchase, an invoice with your payment details and a unique payment ID will be sent to you. In case of any issues, our customer care would be happy to help you.
You pay through our secured Payment Gateway and all data is transferred through high level encryption technology. We guarantee your payments are 100% safe with us and the details are never shared with anyone during the payment process.
Sort By: Popularity Price : Low to High Price : High to Low Discount
Salwar Kameez is undoubtedly the most popular clothing for millions of Asian women. The best part of the attire is its adaptability. A common dress in many cultures, the garment magically transforms itself as per the needs of the region. Worn by women of southern and central regions in Asia in olden times, salwar kameez is the national dress for Pakistanis and Afghanis. A salwar <a href="http://www.craftsvilla.com/womens-clothing/salwar-suits/">suit</a> consists of three parts — the salwar which is like a loose pyjama, the kameez or the shirt or tunic, and a dupatta or odhni.<br><br>
Many variations of <a href="http://www.craftsvilla.com/womens-clothing/salwar-suits/">salwar kameez</a> are seen in different countries like India, Nepal and Afghanistan. What started out as a simple, regular dress for men as well as women has turned out to be an apparel fit for all formal and casual occasions. The beauty of the garment lies in its flexibility. Although traditional, this outfit is an amalgamation of comfort and style. It can be adapted to suit the varying climates of the Asian continent. <br><br>
With ramp fashion making its way into the homes of common people, designers today are experimenting with salwar <a href="http://www.craftsvilla.com/womens-clothing/salwar-suits/">kameez</a> like never before. Their efforts have resulted in use of different fabrics, styles, cuts and embroideries that have elevated the garment to a much higher level. Another great point about salwar-kameez is its affordability. <br><br>
There is an enormous market for women’s clothing in all parts of the world, and with desi fashion going global in a big way salwar kameez is being embraced by foreigners. <a href="http://www.craftsvilla.com/womens-clothing/salwar-suits/">Salwar suits</a> in India have gone through a lot of transformations in the recent years. Keeping the new age woman in mind, designers and stylists are constantly pushing themselves to reinvent the garment with new age designs, necklines and innovative use of embroidery. A trendy <a href="http://www.craftsvilla.com/womens-clothing/kurtis-tunics/kurtis/">kurti</a> with a legging or a designer kameez paired with a palazzo are some of the modern twists that are not just handy, but also extremely graceful. <br><br>
Recent trends in the Indian fashion industry have introduced new styles and revived a few old classics. Let us take a look at the recent trends in salwar suits: • Anarkali Suits: One of the latest in the trend, Anarkalis are worn by stars, celebrities and all women in general. Its appeal lies in the delicate elegance of its style and cuts. The best part is that Anarkali suits look good on all body types and are a perfect choice for every occasion. <br><br>
• Pakistani suits: Our talented designers are capturing the Pakistani flavour in their designs and these are popularly termed to be Pakistani salwar suits. Indian fashion designers are creating amazing styles by blending the essence of both the countries to make a global fashion statement. <br><br>
• Knee-length standard salwars: The standard knee length salwar-kameez, the most worn dress in India, adorns almost every woman’s closet. They can be worn regularly for work, school and college. <br><br>
• Short and trendy look: With changing time, the sense of fashion also changes. Ladies with a leaner body frame look great in short, trendy salwar suits. For years this style has been a fashion mantra for many women. <br><br>
• Bridal salwar suit: A large section of women prefers opting for designer salwar suits for their wedding day. Also known as bridal suits or wedding suits, there are plenty of options to choose from. Rich fabrics and exquisite embroidery make these salwar suits an elegant choice for brides to look best on their wedding day. <br><br>
• If you are fascinated by this seemingly simple attire and want to find out where Indian fashion stands at the moment, browse through the various online shopping portals that offer trendy salwar suits at affordable prices. However, here are a few things one must keep in mind while shopping designer salwar suits online. <br><br>
• Neckline: The first thing that catches one’s attention when a salwar suit is worn is its neckline. Though seemingly simple, it must be chosen keeping one’s personality and body type in mind. For example, slim women prefer square necklines whereas a broad, deep neckline can accentuate the curves of a woman with a fuller figure. <br><br>
• Sleeves: Salwar kameez on most online shopping portals come with size charts that define sleeve size, waist and bust measurements. One must carefully choose well-fitting suit because there is nothing worse than an ill-fitting salwar suit. <br><br>
• Length: You must choose the length of your suit keeping your body type, size and height in mind. Some of the most popular styles are straight suits, Anarkalis, trail cuts or C cuts. <br><br>
• Accessorise: Designers in India are now creating salwar suits that have their necklines embellished with a neckpiece or heavy embroidery. Not only does this enhance the beauty of the neckline but also saves you from finding an accessory to go with your dress. <br><br>
Indian fashion is all about comfort and the salwar suit is an attire that epitomises it to the T. This attire can be worn comfortably during the monsoons when utility and comfort both need to play equal parts in everyday life. Be it at work or for an evening out, our monsoon collection of salwar suits ensures to get you through the day with style and panache. Log onto Craftsvilla.com for the latest collection of monsoon salwar suits.