"How often do we get time to play indoor memory games? Must be very rare, so grab this smart tick-tack game which you can carry everywhere along and play with.
* Handmade from lacquer turnwood
* Set has nine dolls and one extra
* Set has four sticks
* Painted with natural vegetable dyes
* Bright and attractive look
* Glossy finish
* Chemical free colors and hence safe for kids
* Unique pattern
* Made by the rural artisans of Channapatna
Product Dimensions: Length 7 x Width 7 inches ( Arranged game) Each doll - Height 2.2 inches
Weight: 285 gm
Directions to play:
* Can be played like X and O
* Needs two players
* Match three same colored dolls
* Matching can be done diagonally, horizontly and vertically
* Whoever matches the maximun rows win
* Good for gifting kids
* Can be gifted to youngsters too along with kids
* Can be carried outdoor on picnics, etc.
Please Note: There might be variations in the color combination of this game as per availability.
Origin: Channapatna city in Karnataka
Packaging: The product will be packed with bubble paper, shredded paper and corrugated box to ensure no damage in transit. Further, if received in damaged condition, send us the photos within 3 days and a replacement will be sent immediately.
History and Art: The art of making the toys is called lacquer turnwood as the wood is continuously turned during the process. Making lacquer products is an ancient technique followed by the craftsmen of Channapatna. Channapatna is famous for making wooden toys and other items and is also called as the city of toys. The specialty of this set is that all the toys are colored with natural vegetable dyes, for instance the green color comes from spinach, yellow and orange from turmeric, pink from beet root, red from vermilion, blue from indigo and so on."