Craftsvilla 100% Buyer Protection Program Details:
Craftsvilla.com has a friendly return and refund policy to ensure your online purchase is free of stress. We offer "100% Buyer Protection Program" for our valued customers. We do not release your payment to the seller till the products are received by you and you are happy with it. We are always with you, before your purchase and after your purchase. We are not perfect but we have ensured hard that our refund/return policies do not bring any ugly surprises to you post your purchase.
Our "100% Buyer Protection Program" allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- 1. Products which you received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition.
- 2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- 3. Products which you may not like for quality, color and design related issues.
All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 7 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 7 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers. Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products and bulky items like furniture/statues/paintings/temples (mandir) cannot be returned. Custom stitched products cannot be returned.
You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
- 1. By sending email to email@example.com with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
- 2. Register dispute directly with seller by following below procedure for direct resolution which usually is faster.
- 1. Go to your customer account here at http://www.craftsvilla.com/customer/account and sign in when prompted.
- 2. Or Click the "My Account link" at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
- 3. Click on the "Confirmed Orders" Tab on the left side and Select the Order you wish to return.
- 4. On the order detail page you will see "Raise Dispute with Seller" section.
- 5. Enter the details of your dispute and attach relevant images there.
- 6. Click "Raise Dispute to Seller" button once ready.
- 7. If you are not registered on Craftsvilla.com, you can register by clicking the "Register" link on the top of website and then file the dispute or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To register dispute directly with seller, please follow below mentioned easy process:
After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow the seller three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
Please allow 3 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 3 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to email@example.com and we will ensure you get timely resolution to your dispute.
When you're returning an item that was damaged/ defective or due to an error on the seller's part, you will be compensated for return courier charges. You will be paid flat Rs. 100 voucher which can be used to buy any of the Craftsvilla products for next 3 months. Please pack well when you are returning the product so that it reaches the seller in good condition.
The amount you paid for the product plus any shipping paid at the time of order will be directly refunded back to your bank account/credit card/debit card within 15 working days of refund.
We can refund you when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
All items are carefully packaged as to avoid any form of damage.What are the shipping charges?
Sellers provide FREE delivery on most items in India. Some items may have shipping depending on the nature of the product. For International orders, the shipping charges are different for different items and is mentioned clearly on the product page. Also Prices may be different for different countries to account for shipping costs as sellers are free to set their prices and prices listed in INR are only for India.What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is within 7 working days for domestic orders and 21 working days for international orders. All orders get shipped within 5 days from the Seller’s warehouse.How will the delivery be done?
- We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Bluedart, Aramex, AFL, DTDC, DHL and Fedex. In some cases where the pincode/zipcode is not servicable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
Do you deliver internationally?
Craftsvilla does deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world. We use DHL, DTDC, India Post or FEDEX to deliver your shipments safely and timely to you.How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Craftsvilla items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you login.Who bears the Octroi for certain locations in India?
Nagpur , Sangli , Dombivili , Nasik , Mumbai , Pimpri & Chinchwardi , Kothrud (Pune) , Ahmednagar , Pune , Akola are Octroiable cities. Any applicable octroi will be payable by the customer. Please pay Octroi to the courier company if requested by them in these cities. Craftsvilla.com is not responsible for any octroi payments.Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
Customs Duty & other international taxes etc. if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land.
- Banarasi Sarees
- Designer Blouse
- Silk Sarees
- Designer Suits
- Cotton Sarees
- Designer Kurtis
- Bridal Lehengas
- Chiffon Sarees
- Temple Jewellery
- Kanjivaram Sarees
- Readymade Blouse
- Cotton Silk Sarees
- Maang Tikkas
- Printed Sarees
- Kundan Jewellery
- Punjabi Salwar Suits
- Net Sarees
- Kaftans Dresses
- Uppada Silk Sarees
- Synthetic Sarees
- Wedding Salwar Suits