Craftsvilla 100% Buyer Protection Program Details:
Craftsvilla.com has a friendly return and refund policy to ensure your online purchase is free of stress. We offer "100% Buyer Protection Program" for our valued customers. We do not release your payment to the seller till the products are received by you and you are happy with it. We are always with you, before your purchase and after your purchase. We are not perfect but we have ensured that our refund/return policies do not bring any ugly surprises to you post your purchase.
What is Craftsvilla’s Return Policy?
Our "100% Buyer Protection Program" allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- 1. Products which you received in "Damaged/Defective/Broken" condition.
- 2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
- 3. Products which you may not like for quality, color and design related issues.
All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your Return / Dispute within 7 days of receipt of the product. Return Request / Disputes registered after 7 days of delivery may not be entertained by craftsvilla. Consumable products like food and beverages, bath and beauty products and bulky items like furniture/statues/paintings/temples (mandir) cannot be returned. Custom stitched products cannot be returned, **currently we don’t accept partial Returns / Disputes of the respective order.
How to raise Return Request / Dispute for an order?
You need to register your dispute in either of the two ways:
- To register Return Request / Dispute, please follow below mentioned easy process:
- 1. Go to your customer account here at Myaccount and sign in when prompted.
- 2. Or Click the "My Account link" at the top of the site and sign in when prompted.
- After Login → Click on My Orders → Select the shipment which you want to return → Select the Reason for Return → Add bank details → Done.
- *IMP : We request you to please submit the mentioned below required details on App / Website correctly otherwise the refund will be declined & once refund is declined we will not be able to issue the refund again, provided voucher will be issued for the same amount.
- Name as per bank account
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC Code (IFSC code is a unique eleven digit code which is a combination of alphabets and numbers)
- Please note: We request you not to share the bank details over the email/call for security reasons, details shared over email will not be considered.
- If Order placed through prepaid mode via. Credit or Debit Card, no need to share the bank details as refund will be credited back to the respective Credit Card or In the bank account through which the Debit is associated.
- We also have an option of wallet refund, if you want you can avail this facility as well for refund, please refer the *T&C properly before opting for this option which will be visible during the selection of refund mode.
What to do if I am unable to raise a return request / dispute through App / Website?
If you face any difficulties while raising the Return Request / Dispute, simply reach us @ 0172 4579090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our customer experience team will help you to resolve your queries and complaints in the best possible ways.
Who pays for the delivery charges for returning products?
When you're returning an item that was damaged/ defective or due to any error normally we provide effortless reverse pickup facility to almost all major cities, but if in case your pincode is not serviceable for reverse pickup than you will have to self ship the product for which you will be compensated for return courier charges.
You will be paid a flat Rs. 100 voucher which can be used to buy any of the Craftsvilla products for the next 3 months.
Please pack well when you are returning the product so that it reaches its origin in good condition.
By when my Return Requested product gets picked up?
With respect to the availability of Reverse Pickup facility your respective product will be picked up by our authorised courier partner within 7 to 10 working days.
When will I get my refund?
Upon successful submission of the return request and pick up of your product by our logistics partner, we will process the refund to your bank account within 24 hours. Following this, please note that your bank may take up to 3-5 working days to credit the refund to your account.
How are items packed?
All items are carefully packed to avoid any form of damage.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is within 7 working days for domestic orders and 21 working days for international orders..
How will the delivery be done?
- We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Bluedart, Aramex, AFL, DTDC, DHL, Fedex, etc. In some cases where the pincode/zipcode is not serviceable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
Do you deliver internationally?
Craftsvilla does deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world. We use DHL, DTDC, India Post or FEDEX to deliver your shipments safely and timely to you.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Craftsvilla items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order. You can also see the tracking number in your order history panel in your account when you login.
Who bears the Octroi for certain locations in India?
Nagpur , Sangli , Dombivli , Nasik , Mumbai , Pimpri & Chinchwad , Kothrud (Pune), Ahmednagar , Pune , Akola are Octroiable cities. Any applicable octroi will be payable by the customer. Please pay Octroi to the courier company if requested by them in these cities. Craftsvilla.com is not responsible for any octroi payments.
Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
Customs Duty & other international taxes etc. if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land.
- Banarasi Sarees
- Designer Blouse
- Silk Sarees
- Designer Suits
- Cotton Sarees
- Designer Kurtis
- Bridal Lehengas
- Chiffon Sarees
- Temple Jewellery
- Kanjivaram Sarees
- Readymade Blouse
- Cotton Silk Sarees
- Maang Tikkas
- Printed Sarees
- Kundan Jewellery
- Punjabi Salwar Suits
- Net Sarees
- Kaftans Dresses
- Uppada Silk Sarees
- Synthetic Sarees
- Wedding Salwar Suits