Buy Cotton Sarees Online
The love Indian women have for Sarees is inexplicable. Sarees could be termed as the official attire of Indian women. The 6-yard long fabric draped beautifully around women is nothing less than an absolute delight. Sarees are loved by women of all age groups. It is the kind of attire that you can find in each and every part of India with each part having their own unique twist to the Saree. Benarasi saree belongs to Varanasi Uttar Pradesh while kanjeevaram is the heritage of the South. Get the most beautiful Jamdani sarees from West Bengal while the Paithani sarees being weaved in the state of Maharashtra. The fabric used for making Sarees is also endless so we can focus on one at a time.
Cotton sarees can be regarded as the most comfortable type of Sarees made. They are comfortable, light and let you combat the tropical Indian temperatures. The summers in India are pretty hot almost in all the regions thus cotton sarees are manufactured in each part with certain regional twists and turns. Tant sarees are indigenous to Bengal which is known for their premium quality of cotton while the other is jamdani which has intricate thread work.
Buy Cotton Sarees online with Craftsvilla
You often must be wondering, where to buy cotton Sarees from? Well here is a list of reasons to shop Cotton Sarees from Craftsvilla:
Cotton Sarees for Every Occasion
Craftsvilla is the go-to ethnic fashion destination for a reason. Our Cotton Saree collection online is full of latest styles and trends, perfect for every occasion. From Shaadi to Sangeet, we have styles to cater to your every style need.
Wide Variety Of Cotton Sarees Online
Our collection of Cotton Sarees is not just full of latest trends, but also full of various shades of Pinks, Reds, Blues, Purples and so on. Our vast collection of Sarees is unique in terms of design and hard to find on any other website.
A Collection Update On A Weekly Basis
Though we are rooted in tradition, we understand the value of keeping up with the latest trends. Hence, we pride ourselves in updating our Saree collection every week! As a result, a plethora of fresh designs to choose from every time you pay a visit to our App or Website
Seamless Shopping Experience
With Craftsvilla, latest fashion is just a click away. Download our app for latest style updates, offers and availing exquisite designs at the best of prices!
Cotton Sarees Price in India 2018 on Craftsvilla.com
Let us shed some light on the cotton sarees, designer cotton sarees and all features that make them unique.
Let's begin with our exploration of types of cotton sarees famous in India:
- Kota Doria: Coming from the hot state of Rajasthan these sarees are made in Kota. They are said to be highly expensive. They are crafted from lightweight cotton which is very close to transparent. The saree has silver golden and other multi-colored thread weaving all over creating checkered patterns.
- Tant saree: This cotton saree comes from the state of West Bengal. The saree has floral patterns crafted all over. The price range for tant sarees is too broad where you can get a tant cotton saree pretty cheap while there can be designer cotton sarees quite expensive. It solely depends upon the quality of cotton used and the type of work it has.
- Khadi: These are the most famous type of cotton sarees available. They are generally not in the category of designer cotton saree but they are pretty classy and elegant. They are perfect for your office and college wear. They are known for the comfort and lightness. You can always check the cotton saree collection on the craftsvilla for buying your favorite khadi cotton saree.
- Dhakai: West Bengal can be called as the hub of cotton sarees.Dhakai is yet another type of cotton saree that originated in Bangladesh but is now a part of Kolkattan textile. These sarees are love for Bengali women. You can spot a number of Bengali women in dhakaiÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ cotton sarees. The normal one is adorned with plain thread weaving while jamdani dhakai can be regarded as the designer cotton saree which has beautiful golden weaving all over. Craftsvilla is the perfect place for finding your cotton sarees online.
Chikan saree: Lucknow is famous for the chikan work. The same chikankari work is crafted on cotton sarees . The options are immense when you are searching for chikankari cotton saree. They have the range of designer cotton saree to simple cotton sarees. The thread work on these sarees is intricate with a number of beautiful colors.
- Sambalpuri: It is the famous saree that comes from the land of Odisha. Crafted in vibrant colors this cotton saree has beautiful embroidery all over. You can check the cotton saree collection on the Crafstvilla website and you can get uncountable choices.
- Kotki: It is another cotton saree from the land of Bengal. These sarees are distinguished with beautiful temple borders and usually comes in lighter shades like grays, browns, and tans.
- Pasapalli: The next on the list is the pasapalli saree that is manufactured in the district of Bargarh Odisha. These cotton sarees are known for their square kind of patterns and the handwork involved with it. Due to the intense embroidery and design, it takes a lot of time to deliver one pasapallu saree.
- Chanderi: Chanderi cotton and silk are two famous types of sarees that are quite exquisite and designer. They are most of the time designed and crafted in vibrant colors like pink, magenta, blue, yellow with golden borders. The designs weaved on the Chanderi Sarees is usually floral patterns, coins and of birds. They are one of the finest and most famous sarees available in India. You can check the chanderi soft cotton sarees collection of the craftsvilla to get the finest pieces at your doorstep while sitting back in your home.
- Gadwal sarees: These cotton sarees are native to west India and were usually available in dull and muted colors like browns, beige and greys. The embroidery work on them is mostly done in brass and golden threads. With the huge cotton sarees collection in the market, these sarees are now available in a variety of more colors and designs.
- Venkatgiri: Andhra Pradesh is the origin of venkatgiri sarees. The cotton used for these sarees is very fine distinguished with gold borders. With the availability of huge cotton sarees collection in India, all saree manufacturers try to play with their designs and style techniques. The Venkatgiri cotton sarees usually consists of parrots, peacocks, floral designs and others as their unique design statement.
- Vichitrapuri: This saree also comes from the land of Odisha. They are mostly made in bandhkalai.e a special type and tie-dye weaving technique that originated in Odisha. These sarees were previously available in 9 colors but you can always find customized color options these days. The weaving generally consists of geometrical patterns that look splendid and magnificent. Traditionally they were used by women for wedding purposes but now they are being worn on other occasions too.
So, these were some of the famous cotton sarees of India and the list doesn't end here as there are many more. You can always buy cotton sarees online from the Craftsvilla website.
Available on Craftsvilla